Tuesday 5 March 2013

One Week To Go

It's nearly here, just one week to go until Quarterly Crafternoons March is here. I've been pulling my hair out trying to find crafting time lately. I even went on strike from my family chores last Sunday which didn't even get past breakfast- not happy!

I am, however, happy with my new purchase that arrived in the mail today. It's a new book! A new, gorgeously presented book with pages full of recipes for crafting and a tonne of inspiration. It's all granny goodness shoved between two beautifully adorned covers complete with crocheted tea cozy pattern, pom poms and doileys. It's been out for a little while but I was convinced I couldn't afford it and I was probably right but I had a weak moment and thought my deservedness out weighed the $20. I will, no doubt receive much more than $20 worth of complete and utter totally absorbed, lost in the pages, crafty imaginings from this little beauty.

Not to be distracted, Quarterly Crafternoons will start at 11am Wednesday 13th March at the Upper Yarra Art Centre, Warburton. From 12-1 will be the beginners crochet workshop, then from 1.30-2.30 well be hand sewing little felt chickies and crocheting Easter eggs.

Are you coming?

No comments:

Post a Comment